Current Favorite Quote

I have gathered a posie of other men's flowers, and nothing but the thread that binds them is mine own.

John Bartlett



Monday, December 13, 2010

Well....

I thought I would be more consistent about posting new blogs, but surprise, surprise!, I am not.  I have been very busy working on several projects at once and a few are actually coming to completion.  I am meeting a friend for lunch today, actually a group.  One friend recently married and I had to miss her reception due to illness.  I saw a very fun project on another site, started it, and the project kept screaming Kimberlee the entire time I worked on it.  It was hers from the first paper slice.  Some things make themselves for others with love for others from your heart, I hope she likes it.  I am going to attempt to attach the photos and link to the site where I found the instructions.  If it all does not show up all proper like, let me know and I will try again.  I am a new blogger and in the learning phase.  I certainly want to give credit to the sites where I lift ideas when I can, especially since this one had such clear instructions! I am going to have to add links and photos later or I will be late for lunch and work, oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment