Current Favorite Quote

I have gathered a posie of other men's flowers, and nothing but the thread that binds them is mine own.

John Bartlett



Monday, December 13, 2010

File Folder Project.

Here is a peek at the file folder album that I made for my friend.  It is her favorite colors. I had more fun putting it together.  I found the directions at
 http://www.making-mini-scrapbooks.com/filefolderscrapbook.html











they were easy to follow.  I used some decorative file folders, so did not cover them with paper, and kind of did my own embillishments.  I did use all of the measurements, and they worked perfectly.  I found the big file envelope that matched also.  I used the Sabrina line from Making Memories, which I purchased on one of my favorite scrapbook sites, http://www.cropchocolate.com/ , very addicting site.  Awsome folks and excellent customer service.  Cardstock is Bazill.  I made the lace flower.  Sorry if I can't remember where everything is from, there may be a little something from somewhere else.  If you see something that I forgot to give credit where it is due, feel free to leave a comment.  I would like to add that the black leather flower with pearl center is one of my faves...I cut it out of some trim from JoAnns and then added the pearl.  Reminds me of Kimberlee, elegant and gracious, with tough and fun- the perfect combination.

1 comment: