Current Favorite Quote

I have gathered a posie of other men's flowers, and nothing but the thread that binds them is mine own.

John Bartlett



Monday, January 10, 2011

Crafting Away






I have been busy crafting away over the last several weeks, but could not post a number of items until after the holidays because they were, or were part of Christmas gifts.  A good example are these sets of picture frames.  I made them to go with photos I took of my friend and her girls last October.  We had an amazing fun day at a local park doing a "photo shoot".  It was a Mom and Daughter outing and my daughter Jenn joined us.  We ended up with some amazing pics and had so much fun.  I told the girls we wanted photos for their dad for Christmas when I planned all along to make frames for their rooms custom to their colors and personalities with a photo of themselve, a sisters shot, and a Mom & daughter shot.  I am putting the frames on here so everyone can see how they turned out.  The photos are also awsome, but I choose not to share someone else's daughters on the internet. 
I ended up with some lovely shots of Jenn, and even a new photo to use on my facebook profile.  I highly recommend taking a good camera and some time and shooting a lot of pictures.  Of course it helps to have someone like my daughter who is amazing at posing people around to help out!  I can't wait to start scrapbooking some of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment